Updated: Aug 6
How to put on false eyelashes
1. Prep your natural eyelashes by using a eyelash curler and a mascara. Trim your lashes to fit the shape of your eyes.
2. Apply glue to your chosen lashes : you can use a tweezer or your fingers to hold your lashes in place and apply a line of glue ( you do not want too much on your lash) . It is advisable to have eyeliner drawn already as it makes the glue blend better.
3. So you want the glue to dry and be tacky for about 30 seconds , however not too dry.
4. Using your fingers or a tweezer, put your lashes In place where your eyeliner is and then press it on your lash line.
5. Lastly use a mascara to blend it.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR EYELASHES
1. To remove your lashes, soak cotton buds in an oil free makeup remover and rub it gently on your eyelash line. Once that’s done, you can use any sort of oil to take off the residual glue on your natural lashes. Try not to use oil on your false lashes as the excess oil on the lashes will make it difficult for the glue to stay on your lashes the next time you intend to use it.
2. You can make use of washing up liquid and hot water to clean your lashes. You ONLY need a drop of washing up liquid and hot water (with a gently rub) to break apart the dirt and the excess glue.
3. If you think you might not be able to apply glue on your false lashes properly, you can apply a LINE of glue directly to your lash line where your eyeliner is and place your eyelashes on it and press it with your natural eyelashes. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK
4. You can also use an eyelash applicator if you’re unable to put the lashes using your fingers.